Resmed - Airfit F30, Full Face Mask System
- A smaller style full face mask designed to sit low on your face and cover less of it for fewer facial marks
- Feel more confident around loved ones with a simple, modern look
- Perfect for wearing glasses, sleeping on your side and helping you feel less claustrophobic
Simple yet effective
In recent studies, the ResMed AirFit™ F30 was the most preferred mask of its kind. A majority of CPAP users found it easier to use and more comfortable than the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask.
Wake up without the red
With a minimal-contact mask like AirFit F30, you’ll experience fewer facial marks than you would with a traditional full face mask. Its UltraCompact cushion is designed to seal securely under the nose to prevent top-of-the-nose soreness/irritation/red marks.
More peace and quiet
Eliminate the wall of pillows separating you from your bed partner and curl up even closer wearing AirFit F30. It’s quieter than the market-leading, minimal-contact full face mask, with fewer sleep disruptions from vent flow noted by CPAP users and their bed partners. Featuring small, multidirectional openings over a widespread area, vent technology in the ResMed QuietAir™ elbow breaks up exhaled air so it’s spread out lightly.
- Quick-release elbow makes it simple to disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
- Plush headgear is specifically designed for extra softness and stability.
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added softness.
- Magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily
The Full Face Mask System includes one sized Cushion/Seals which are interchangeable with any Frame and Headgear. It is available in 3 sizes and some sizes are available with Blue/Grey or Pink/Grey (For Her) colored headgear
AirFit F30, Blue/Grey Headgear - Small (S) - #64100
AirFit F30 Blue/Grey Headgear - Medium (M) - #64101
or choose a Pick-up Location below